Work For Us
Mini University, Inc. Home Office
115 Harbert Drive
Beavercreek, Ohio 45440
Toll Free: (877) 429.9400
Phone: (937) 426.1414
Fax: (937) 426.5650
Mini University is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a School Family that CONNECTS with others. The relationships formed by our diverse team builds a foundation for each child’s future learning and emotional wellness. We are driven by our commitment to quality and our respect for our colleagues and the families whom we serve. Interested in joining our School Family? Apply Today!
The most important aspect of our programs is the quality of each member of our team. We hire and retain professionals with a strong work ethic who want to contribute to our School Family. We are dedicated to living our Core Values of Collaboration, Respect, Excellence and Learning. Whether you are new to early childhood or have worked in a star-rated program for years, there is a place for you at Mini U. Pre-Employment Requirements:
- Work Physical, including Drug Testing
- Fingerprints/Background Check
- Create an Ohio Professional Registry Profile – Fast track your application by starting this process today!
- Required to work in all Step up to Quality centers in Ohio – www.occrra.org/opr
Starting pay is no lower than $10/hr. and Lead Teachers with a 2 yr. or 4 yr. degree earn on average $35,000/yr. We offer a generous benefits package for full time team members:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- 2-5 weeks of paid time off
- Tuition assistance/scholarships
- Recognition and bonus programs for all enthusiastic, dedicated people.
Click on the links below to apply for a specific position: