Colorado Springs, CO
|Don't see the job you are looking for? You can submit a resume for future consideration by clicking here.|
WHY A MEMBER SERVICES CAREER AT SOOPER CREDIT UNION?
A Member Services Representative –Teller position is a great place to start your career with Sooper Credit Union!
Do you have:
- Previous sales, cash handling and cross-selling experience?
- A sense of pride when helping to meet one of your client's needs?
- Good detail-orientation and the enjoyment of making a difference in people's lives?
If so, we offer:
- A team-oriented environment.
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Sales incentive programs
- Excellent employee benefits
As a Member Services Representative –Teller:
- You'll provide teller services, strong client relations and will work closely with the membership of Sooper Credit Union to create and provide a compelling credit union experience.
- You'll fulfill an important role responsible for building strong rapport our customers (who we call "members" of Sooper Credit Union), suggesting and cross selling additional products and services for their benefit.
- You'll work a flexible schedule between the hours of 7:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Mon-Fri and 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
Sooper Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion or national origin.