CURRENT RESOURCE EXCHANGE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
A Message from our CEO
Thank you for your interest in The Resource Exchange (TRE). For over 54 years, it has been our honor and privilege to serve over 4,400 children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and their families in Southern Colorado. Our mission, to build independence for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is our guidepost as we seek to innovate, to create contemporary services through social entrepreneurship and an unwavering commitment to the people we serve. We are supported by nearly 300 extraordinarily talented staff and partners throughout our community and state, as well as nationally and internationally.
- Respect: We respect and honor the inherent value of people with development disabilities and the unique contributions they bring to our community. Equally, we respect and value every employee and volunteer.
- Integrity: We conduct our business transparently, honestly, and ethically.
- Partnership: We build reciprocal relationships with community partners that increase opportunities and high quality services.
- Excellence: We dedicate ourselves to excellence through innovation because good enough is JUST NOT good enough!
- Accountability: Everyone is accountable.
At TRE, we strive to be nimble, relevant, responsive, innovative, transformative and entrepreneurial. We offer an array of lifespan services available for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. I hope you’ll feel free to call or e-mail us—you can reach me directly on 719.785.6403 or at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in The Resource Exchange and the extraordinary people we so proudly serve.
David Ervin, CEO