CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT THE RESOURCE EXCHANGE
A Message from our CEO
Thank you for your interest in The Resource Exchange (TRE). For over 54 years, it has been our honor and privilege to serve over 8,000 children, adults, and their families in Southern Colorado. We are supported by nearly 400 extraordinarily talented staff and partners throughout our community and state, as well as nationally and internationally.
- Respect: We respect and honor the inherent value of people and the unique contributions they bring to our community. Equally, we respect and value every employee and volunteer.
- Integrity: We conduct our business transparently, honestly, and ethically.
- Partnership: We build reciprocal relationships with community partners that increase opportunities and high quality services.
- Excellence: We dedicate ourselves to excellence through innovation because good enough is just not good enough!
- Accountability: Everyone is accountable.
At TRE, we strive to be nimble, relevant, responsive, innovative, transformative and entrepreneurial. I hope you'll feel free to call or e-mail us-you can reach me directly at 719.785.6403 or at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in The Resource Exchange and the extraordinary people we so proudly serve.
Colleen Head Batchelor, Interim CEO