Title: Administrative Medical Assistant Instructor-Unitech Training Academy
Administrative Medical Assistants with a vast knowledge of Medical Terminology and experience in Medical Billing&Coding and other Medical secretarial duties are urged to apply!
- Maintain a roster of all active students
- Prepare daily lesson plans
- Prepare exams and maintain an accurate grade book
- Attend staff meetings, job fairs, and other organization sponsored meetings and activities.
- Enforce policy and procedures as set forth by Unitech Training Academy.
- Maintain updated information concerning new advances and procedures in your field through continuing education.
- Monitor student grades/attendance and input on a daily basis.
- Advise students
- Plan and implement field trips
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude in order to set example for students.
- Provide a quiet and orderly classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Provide lab for students etc.
- Follow OSHA and HIPPA regulations.
- Hands-on training when available
- Duties as assigned
Must have at least four years of field experience in related field as well as an approved certification or licensure in the field. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must possess a high school diploma/G.E.D.
- Day and Evening
- Salaried Position
- Health Insurance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)