Carolina Neurosurgery and Spine Associates (CNSA) is seeking a Nurse Manager for our Greensboro office. CNSA has been established as a private medical practice for over 75 years and currently has been recognized as one of Charlotte and North Carolina’s Top Workplaces.
- Oversees clinical nursing care, ensuring compliance with established regulations and standards related to quality assurance, confidentiality and medical record documentation.
- Manages the staffing process for the department to include LPNs, CNAs, and Medical Assistants related to selection, training and performance management. Prepares schedules and assures adequate coverage during clinic.
- Provides direct supervision to staff to ensure appropriate assessment and treatment of patient health.
- Serves as key problem-solving resource for staff on patient issues.
- Studies patient needs/trends and suggests solutions to ongoing patient care challenges.
- Collaborates with administration on development and implementation of departmental mission, goals, policies, procedures, budget, quality assurance and work standards.
- Participates in medical practice planning related to clinic and emergency/disaster response system.
- Identifies and implements opportunities to create efficiencies to facilitate departmental effectiveness.
- Finesse in collaborating with multiple individuals;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment in support of excellent patient care.
- Current RN state license.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Minimum three-five years as a Nurse Manager preferred; experience in a Neurosurgery and Spine practice highly favored.
If you are interested in starting your career with CNSA and becoming part of a great organization, please complete our application.
Providing Compassionate, Quality Care – Together