|Position: Extrusion Specialist - Nights|
|Job Id: 239|
|# of Openings: 1|
An Extrusion Specialist will manage multiple lines. The Specialist will monitor and document the extrusion process for the entire work shift to safely produce quality extrusion profiles following all company policies and procedures. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is a list of essential job duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as needed by the supervisor.
• Perform all required duties in a safe manner by following all company policies & procedures.
• Must be able to read part prints, drawings, and schematics.
• Monitor, document, and troubleshoot the extrusion process of all assigned lines.
• Monitor the extrusion equipment and auxiliary equipment (e.g. – cleaning filters, vents, notchers, side extruders, etc.).
• Notify Extrusion Lead of any deviation from Production Report that will hinder efficiency.
• Know all the process conditions.
• Prepare all quality samples every hour as required on the Profile Part Drawing. (cosmetics, dimensional criteria, length, weight, all gauges)
• Legibly document process conditions at the required intervals: 8 o’clock, 12 o’clock and 4 o’clock.
• Accurately and neatly complete the production router on all lines assigned.
• Complete the Line Inspection Sheets at the start & end of the shift.
• Communicate vital extrusion process information to the on-coming Specialist.
• Maintain continuous cleaning and inspection of assigned lines and areas.
• Relieve other associates as assigned for lunches and breaks.
• Perform autonomous preventative maintenance and report problems.
• Assure that assigned areas have NO water or oil on the floor.
• Assist other associates as needed.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required
*Must be able to stand for long periods and work 12 hour shifts in a 24/7 manufacturing facility
Shift: 7pm - 7am
Pay: $16/hr + night differential
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|