Vitaligent is a holding company focused on promoting health and happiness in each relationship - our guests, team, families, and community. Our focus is on wellness, fresh juices & smoothies and healthy meal options. Vitaligent owns 75+ Jamba Juice stores across the United States.
|Position: Team Member Laguna Pavilion|
|Job Id: 486|
|# of Openings: 5|
Jamba Service Standards
Be Friendly and Fast
- Make a great first impression: smile and greet each guest.
- Show a sense of urgency and have a drop everything attitude.
- Get to know your guests and make them regulars.
Offer Great Tasting Products
- Become knowledgeable of Jamba’s products and nutritional value to better understand your guest’s needs and make a recommendation.
- Deliver a perfect product and a complete order every time.
- Work together as ONE team to deliver a great product and outstanding service.
- Say thank you to your fellow team members and make Jamba a fun and uplifting place to work.
Show Pride in Your Work
- Look sharp and be on time for all scheduled shifts.
- Keep the store clean, organized, and looking great.
- Operate cash register and handle all cash transactions according to Jamba Cash Handling Policies.
- Adhere to all Jamba food safety and security guidelines while maintaining company equipment.
- Do your best and strive for excellence in everything you do.
Thank Each Guest and Make Their Day!
- Make a memorable connection and send each guest off with a smile.
- Make a lasting impression: Do whatever it takes to make the guest’s experience the best.
Jamba Juice is an equal opportunity employer.
Is a Whirl's class job at Jamba right for you?
• Passion for the Jamba brand and enthusiasm for learning more about Jamba products and nutrition.
• Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
• Available to work a minimum of sixteen (16) hours/week AND a minimum of three (3) days.
• Beginning – Moderate computer proficiency.
• Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts.
• Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
• Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|