Shift Lead Job Description
When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better you – and a better you makes for a better world. At Jamba we blend whole foods with a higher purpose. Creating blends full of goodness that get you moving and inspire you to pour that goodness forward.
A Shift Lead is responsible for the overall shift operations, sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store in the absence of Assistant General Manager and/or General Manager. Shift leads typically supervise a staff of 1 to 8 Team Members and carry out management responsibilities consistent with Vitaligent policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Passion for the Jamba brand and enthusiasm for learning more about Jamba products and nutrition.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Available to work a minimum of sixteen (16) hours/week AND a minimum of three (3) days.
- Beginning – Moderate computer proficiency.
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F.'
Is a Whirl'd class job at Vitaligent (Jamba) right for you?
Vitaligent, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.