Vitaligent is a holding company focused on promoting health and happiness in each relationship - our guests, team, families, and community. Our focus is on wellness, fresh juices & smoothies and healthy meal options. Vitaligent owns 75+ Jamba Juice stores across the United States.
|Position: valley fair team member|
|Job Id: 492|
|# of Openings: 1|
Team Member Job Description
When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better you – and a better you makes for a better world. At Vitaligent, LLC (Jamba) we blend whole foods with a higher purpose. Creating blends full of goodness that get you moving and inspire you to pour that goodness forward.
Be Friendly and Fast
· Make a great first impression: smile and greet each guest.
· Show a sense of urgency and have a drop everything attitude.
· Get to know your guests and make them regulars.
Offer Great Tasting Products
· Become knowledgeable of Jamba’s products and nutritional value to better understand your guest’s needs and make a recommendation.
· Deliver a perfect product and a complete order every time.
· Work together as ONE team to deliver a great product and outstanding service.
· Say thank you to your fellow team members and make Jamba a fun and uplifting place to work.
Show Pride in Your Work
· Look sharp and be on time for all scheduled shifts.
· Keep the store clean, organized, and looking great.
· Operate cash register and handle all cash transactions according to Jamba Cash Handling Policies.
· Adhere to all Jamba food safety and security guidelines while maintaining company equipment.
· Do your best and strive for excellence in everything you do.
Thank Each Guest and Make Their Day!
· Make a memorable connection and send each guest off with a smile.
· Make a lasting impression: Do whatever it takes to make the guest’s experience the best a recommendation.
· Passion for the Jamba brand and enthusiasm for learning more about Jamba products and nutrition.
· Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
· Available to work a minimum of sixteen (16) hours/week AND a minimum of three (3) days.
· Beginning – Moderate computer proficiency.
· Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts.
· Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
· Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10
Is a Whirl'd class job at Vitaligent (Jamba) right for you?
Vitaligent, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|