CSTK, a national provider of transportation services and an authorized Thermo King dealer, is seeking full-time Parts Specialist for its Philadelphia, PA location.
- Assist customers with orders and general customer service in-person and/or over-the-phone
- Create purchase orders when needed to fulfill shop requests
- Maintaining organization of inventory and warehouse including entering parts on service repair orders, received parts, stocking shelves, processing shipments, and general housekeeping
- Maintain current knowledge of products, including any developments and service/parts bulletins/campaigns
- Adhere to company standards, policies, and procedures
- Comply with all safety procedures and maintain good housekeeping
- Properly complete required paperwork
- Maintain good attendance
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
Required Basic Qualifications:
Interested candidates must possess the basic qualifications below to be considered for this position:
- Must have 1 year recent customer service experience or at least 1 years prior parts counter sales experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have an acceptable driving record if driving under the company’s insurance policy
- Must have ability to work overtime and on-call as position may require
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and crouch for long periods, climb ladders and lift in excess of 50 pounds either with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have the ability to obtain and hold a DOT Medical Card, from a company approved physician
- Must be able to work flexible hours & start time
- Prior AS/400 or other transportation software experience
- Vocational or technical training
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.