CSTK, a national provider of transportation services and authorized Thermo King dealer, is currently is seeking a full-time Parts Supervisor for its CSTK East division. This position reports directly to the Parts Manager and is located at CSTK in Bethlehem, PA.
- Supervise Parts Specialists in daily functions in Bethlehem PA division
- Answer incoming telephone calls. Handle email and telephone quickly and courteously
- Assist in resolving discrepancies between computer inventories
- Complete and oversee sales by entering purchased items into POS system, obtaining payment, issuing receipts
- Leads physical inventories in division as requirement
- Maintains inventory levels, orders parts and works to meet customer needs
- Oversees parts on open work orders
- Processes and approves returned items and issues payments
- Maintains physical condition of parts department; inspecting equipment; request repairs.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- May operate Forklift (Height of 16ft), shrink wrap, crate building and dismantle, and Pallet Jack
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of safety requirements, and practice them
- Ensure compliance with company standards, rules and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Required Basic Qualifications
Interested candidates must possess the basic qualifications below to be considered for this position: Interested candidates must possess the basic qualifications below to be considered for this position:
- A minimum of 3 years of prior supervisory role in automotive, truck, bus, trailer, transportation parts department
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite and data entry
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer skills and the aptitude to develop strong working relationships
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, plus professional telephone skills
- Must be able to take direction while working independently and within a team environment
- Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to remote locations
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor in Business or related field preferred.
- Prior work experience as a trailer parts supervisor or manager, preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of prior work experience with inventory control in automotive/transportation, preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. CSTK is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.