JOB OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM
Open to all qualified applicants: IIS and Contract
Rear Lighting Mold Group Leader
Wage level: Prod GL Shift: 2nd 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Under the direction of the Rear Lighting Molding Section Supervisor this position is responsible for: Scheduling of daily overtime when required based on customer requirements and store conditions. A variety of record keeping including but not limited to production boards, process reject control charts, set up verifications, material usage logs and daily input of production. Monitoring of standard work charts and set up verification to ensure they are updated and accurate. Providing direction and training to other associates. The Group Leader will be responsible for adhering to plant rules and company policies as well as leading by example. Position will be required to work overtime on a scheduled and unscheduled basis.
Reports to:Jerry Hammond, Rear Component Supply Supervisor
• I I Stanley and Contract associates in good standing
• Understanding of how to fill out basic IIS production documentation
• Strong organizational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to indentify problems within the production environment and take corrective action.
• Firm understanding of 2S 3D procedures
• Demonstrated ability to work overtime upon request A.M. or P.M. and weekends.
• Working knowledge with PC
• Good Math & Organization Skills
• Good Written & Verbal Communication
Ready to take your career to the next level? Consider applying for this position online by visiting: www.iistanley.com, scroll to the bottom of the website and click on "Associates". This will take you to the Online Resources for IIS Associates. By Clicking on the Internal Careers page, you will find the GL position.