Sales Associate (full-time) - Lake Charles, LA
Sales Associates are the main support for the Builder Sales Representatives. To be successful in this position, you will assist with the marketing and sales functions for the community and complete tasks assigned by the Builder Sales Representative on their days off.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
General Office Duties.
Proficient computer skills.
Work as a team and help others by doing your work responsibly.
Assist your Builder Sales Representative with the following:
Potential Buyers – registration sheets, set appointments, show homes, and signage.
Current Buyers – set Color/Option appointments, send construction pictures, schedule first walks, prep homes before final walk, and keep specs clean.
Maintenance – keep model and specs clean, stock office supplies, documents, packets, etc.
Community Events: help organize and schedule.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- No other employees to supervise. No authority to hire, fire, assign work, or evaluate performance.
- Maintain a monthly budget for model home supplies and events.
- 1-2 years of experience in residential construction industry.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Great verbal communication skills and strong listening skills.
Extent of Customer/Public Contact:
- Daily interaction with the public in-person, and over the phone via email, text or phone call.
Working Conditions and Environment:
- Required to travel to model home for daily activities.
- Travel from community to community for showings.
- Travel to company office for meeting.
- Work is generally performed in a typical office environment at the model home using standard office equipment.
- Work is typically sedentary but some walking and light lifting is required along with general cleaning to maintain homes.
- Fast paced environment subject to several interruptions with priority changes with short notice.
DSLD is an Equal Opportunity Employer