DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
|Position: Regional Business Office Manager|
|Job Id: 4455|
|# of Openings: 1|
Regional Business Office Manager - Remote
In keeping with our organization’s goal of Changing People’s Lives; the Regional Business Office Manager is responsible for ensuring each facility’s Business Office Manager (BOM) is supported, adequately trained on and audited for compliance with established business office policies and procedures. Competency with daily functions of the business office including: oversight of the Financial Counseling staff, ensuring the Medicaid application process (where applicable), proper establishment of accounts within the patient accounting system and completion of requests by the Central Business Office and the Director of Business Office Operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. As stated above, competency with the duties expected of the BOM is expected in the Regional Business Office Manager role.
2. Communicate with the Director of Business Office Operations and others as required regarding status of each facility business office and its related functions.
3. Facilitate training of new Business Office Managers.
4. Will assist the Director of Business Office Operations with the set-up and training of the new Business Office staff for all new Springstone hospital openings within their respective area. This will ensure the staff is trained and understands Springstone’s policies and procedures
5. Act as BOM in extended absence of facility BOM.
6. Stay abreast of any regulatory changes, changes to State survey guidelines, or billing changes as they impact the Business Office.
7. There will be substantial travel to the various facilities to which the Regional Business Office Manager has been assigned. This will include travel within the established Region but occasional travel to other facilities within the organization may occur.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
Three plus years’ experience in a Business Office management role
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|