DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
|Position: Columbus Springs East – Receptionist|
|Job Id: 4531|
|# of Openings: 1|
(Full-Time; 32 hours per week)
Columbus Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Columbus, OH. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Columbus Springs, we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
Members of our team Enjoy:
· Working with a highly engaged staff
· Healthy staffing levels
· Flexible scheduling
· Career growth
· Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
· Demonstrate excellent customer service when greeting guest and receiving calls
· Perform a wide variety of clerical duties such as typing, filing, copying, message taking
· Following of information through the hospital while adhering to HIPAA guidelines.
· Work closely with the Business Development and Intake departments in the patient assessment and admission process.
· High School diploma, GED or combination of education and relevant work experience
· Valid Driver’s License preferred
· Previous Clerical and customer service experience preferred
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|