DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
|Position: Columbus Springs East - (Recreational, Music,) Therapist|
|Job Id: 4537|
|# of Openings: 1|
PRN Positions Now Available
Columbus Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Columbus, OH. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Columbus Springs, we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
As an Activities Recreational/Music Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Columbus Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our Activities Recreational/Music Therapists utilize an approve recreation program to assist patients in developing interpersonal relationships to further develop confidence needed to participate in-group activities. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
· Working with a highly engaged staff
· Healthy staffing levels
· Flexible scheduling
· Career growth
· Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
· Develop a plan of care with specific and measurable goals, objectives, and interventions defining actions unique to each patient’s needs.
· Contribute to treatment planning with feedback to nursing and program staff to achieve therapeutic interventions.
· Provides direction to nursing staff regarding activity related groups.
· Attends to all treatment teams with input into patient’s Activity Therapy goals.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in Recreational, Music or Art Therapy or similar field
· Licensure or certification per state of practice guidelines
· CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
· Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|