DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
|Position: Woodland Springs - Outpatient Therapist|
|Job Id: 4150|
|# of Openings: 1|
WoodlandSprings - PRN, Evening, Day, FT Outpatient Therapist
Positions Now Available
Woodland Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located near The Woodland, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Woodland Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives.
The Outpatient department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Outpatient team members directly affect the care and treatment our patients receive in the outpatient setting. As a PHP/IOP Therapist, you are responsible for clinical treatment for patients receiving treatment for psychiatric, and substance abuse issues as an outpatient. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for outpatients. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
· Working with a highly engaged staff
· Healthy staffing levels
· Flexible scheduling
· Career growth
· Competitive compensation
· A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
· Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
· Works with multi-disciplinary team to develop individualized plan of care.
· Assesses and develops discharge plan for patients.
· Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
· Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
· State Licensure per state requirements
· T-LAC, LAC, LMAC Preferred
· CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
· Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Springstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.