DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
|Position: Springstone, Inc. - Financial Analyst|
|Job Id: 4535|
|# of Openings: 1|
Financial Analyst - Springstone, Inc.
We have a special culture at Springstone and our vision is Changing People’s Lives®. We work every day to fulfill that vision by building and operating innovative behavioral hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes. At Springstone, we believe each employee can make a difference. We are team-oriented, fast-paced and progressive. We value people with great ideas who partner with others to take action and accomplish goals.
The Central Business Office is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team in Louisville, KY. The Financial Analyst is responsible for preparing and analyzing various operations and financial reports working under the direction of the VP of Revenue Cycle Management that supports Operations of a growing company.
Additional responsibilities and duties:
• Develops and prepares monthly reporting and senior management summaries along with supporting financial and operational models.
• Working under VP of Revenue Cycle Management, creating project financial analyses and ad hoc reporting that support service line long and short term strategic objectives.
• Prepares and analyzes data from multiple sources and compiles into meaningful reports, identifying trends and creating service line presentations.
• Participates in the roll out of service line strategic initiatives in collaboration with service line teams based on identified opportunities.
• Contributes to the development, testing and implementation of financial data collection and measurement tools, by combining internal and external data that effectively drives the company’s service line strategies while identifying and creating automation opportunities to increase reporting efficiencies.
• Assist Development team in compiling demographic and utilization data of new/potential markets and contribute to the creation of return on investment analytics.
• Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned based on the progression of the company’s needs.
This position requires the following minimum requirements:
• Knowledge of data collection techniques and interpretation.
• Ability to navigate financial and analytical reporting systems is highly preferred.
• Knowledge of descriptive statistics to analyze statistical data and prepare estimates.
• Skill in examining documents, reports and stats for accuracy and interpreting the accuracy.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (explicitly Excel and PowerPoint) and communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or another Business related field of study.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|