|Position: CDL Truck Driver|
|Job Id: 338|
|# of Openings: 1|
Under the direction of the Dispatcher, deliver concrete products and accessories to customers. Complete responsibility for safety on the road, at jobsites and loading sites.
· Deliver concrete products and accessories to customers on a flatbed or step deck trailer
· Perform daily DOT inspections on truck and trailers and report problems to maintenance personnel.
· Responsible for cleanliness inside and out of trucks, trailers and cranes.
· Responsible for tracking on duty hours in accordance with DOT regulations.
· Maintain professional conduct while having direct contact with customers.
· Assist with maintenance activities per ability.
· Responsible for strapping and securing loads on flatbed trailers
· Must be at least 21 years old.
· Must have a minimum of one (1) year verifiable recent experience driving a Class A commercial vehicle.
· Be able to safely operate the type of motor vehicle to be driven (by reason of experience, training, or both).
· Be physically qualified to drive a motor vehicle in accordance with FMCSR Sec. 391.41.
· Have a current FL Class A license.
· Must pass a road test.
· Must pass a drug test.
· Must pass DOT physical.
· Climbing up onto and down off of flatbed trailers.
· Substantial walking, balancing, standing, turning, climbing, stooping, crouching, and reaching.
· Lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling 35-50 lbs.
· Physically capable of strapping/unstrapping load on flatbed trailers and driving trucks for a sustained period of 8-10 hours per day.
· Outdoor work, Monday through Friday, with some overtime work required including some Saturdays.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
· Required to wear a hard hat, steel-toed boots and safety vest while loading/unloading trucks in our yard and in the field.
PAY AND BENEFITS:
· Starting Wage $18-$20 per hour depending upon experience
· $1000 - First Year Retention Bonus
· PTO after 6 months
· Medical, Dental and Vision after 60 days
· Life insurance and disability election after 60 days
· 401(k) after 60 days with Company match after one (1) year
· Home every evening
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|