The mission of Navitas Naturals is to provide the finest organic superfoods that increase energy and enhance health. The Company is looking to accelerate and further expand on our current growth with the addition of a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will be asked to lead the effort of bringing a level of sophistication and integration to the Company's marketing strategy and initiatives. S/he must demonstrate self-confidence, maturity and strong technical, technology and communication skills.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with Management to develop an integrated strategic marketing plan that reflects Navitas' vision, mission and objectives and then effectively manage the execution of that plan and strategy within the approved budgets. The Marketing Manager will need to be tech savvy with an approach geared towards social media and the web.
- Minimum of five years of marketing management experience with Consumer Product Goods (CPG) companies; premium or natural food industry experience preferred;
- Management of people and networks of people, including employees, contractors and vendors;
- Proficiency in writing clear and effective brand messages, letters, social media content, sales and educational presentations;
- Tech savvy with relevant software applications, web based platforms and databases.
- Relevant advanced degree preferred, bachelors degree required.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and has the skills necessary to help the organization develop into a more professionally managed company
- Strong sense of job ownership coupled with a solid team orientation
- Comprehensive Listening skills (listen first, then respond)
- Highly analytical & strategic, with strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to persuade others towards an idea or goal
- Complex problem-solver with innovative and creative thinking
- Highly resourceful with strong tactical execution
- Substantial preexisting and current relationships with marketing vendors and service providers throughout the US
- Contribute on all levels of branding from product development, packaging, education, customer feedback, sampling, POP/POS, events, to social media content;
- Implement marketing strategies to support store and direct to consumer events;
- Integrate current media and social media marketing strategy for all platforms from print/TV/radio to our newsletter, emails, blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, including navitasnaturals.com;
- Manage marketing and graphics staff; coordinators (2), field managers (2), brand communications (1) and brand ambassadors (>20) and graphics department (3);
- Manage outside vendor relationships;
- Coordinate with counterpart in the sales department regarding sales initiatives and promotions, new items, broker requirements, and other tasks as may be necessary;
- Manage the design, development and production process for all printed materials, including packaging, POS and other collateral as needed;
- Participate in national tradeshows and select regional tradeshows on behalf of the Company as required;
- Update and maintain the Company’s contact management software on a weekly basis, including notes of comments regarding all conversations with contacts, written correspondence and commitments made on behalf of the Company.
Navitas Naturals is located fifteen minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge in beautiful Marin County California. The farmers markets are year round and the weather is sunny all day long, with cool sea breezes at night.
This job description will be reviewed and revised by management from time to time, as needed, and does not exclude the employee from being required to perform additional tasks.