|Position: SharePoint – Office365 Developer (Pune Office)|
|Job Id: 454|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: SharePoint – Office365 Developer (Pune Office)
Area: IT Delivery
Reports to: Manager II - Application Development, IT Delivery
Rotary is 1.2 million inspired business and professional leaders, in 35,000 Rotary clubs and more than 200 geographical areas united daily across cultures and occupations addressing illiteracy, disease, hunger, poverty, and lack of clean water. The fervent idea exchange celebrates diverse perspectives and facilitates positive change. Passion and engagement abound at Rotary International. In exchange for hard work and dedication, our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. We offer all this and more. Come join us. Visit www.rotary.org to learn more.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
Candidate must have hands-on experience in SharePoint online and SharePoint 2007-2013.
Education & Experience
B-Tech/MCA, Minimum 2-4 years of experience in SharePoint online, SharePoint 2007-2013 and .NET
• Build and configure SharePoint websites and SharePoint Designer and developing customize code for SharePoint.
• Design new SharePoint sites, manage collaboration, forms, lists, Libraries, etc.
• Should be experienced in SharePoint Server / Client Object Model Development (SSOM, CSOM, JSOM and REST API).
• Knowledge and experience of SharePoint migrations and familiarity with any 3rd party tool for migrations.
• Should have good understanding of code versioning tools i.e. GitHub / TFS
• Knowledge on Agile Framework (SCRUM/ DSDM) will be an added advantage
Knowledge and Skills
• Good Experience in Office 365(SharePoint Online), SharePoint 2007-2013, SharePoint Designer, Configurations and Development.
• Experience in People and Group security feature of SharePoint.
• Experience in building custom SharePoint web parts and custom SharePoint Designer workflows.
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint and DMS fundamentals like Content Types, Metadata, List, Library, Versioning, Publishing Site, Team Site, Site, Site Collection.
• Work experience on PnP Module.
• Experience working with Master Pages, Page Layouts and Themes.
• Experience with features like Enterprise Search, Site definitions and Service Applications.
• Excellent understanding of C#, .NET Framework, and ASP.NET.
• Responsible for support, maintenance and enhancement of existing SharePoint 2007 applications
• Good analytical and logical thinking.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should be able to work independently and be self-directed.
• SharePoint 2016 and Angular 2
• Development execution in SharePoint higher versions
• Interact with onshore team
• Work independently and self-directed
• Development and testing team in Pune, business user’s product owner, project manager, architects, business analysts
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|