|Position: System Administrator - II|
|Job Id: 684|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: System Administrator - II (Pune Office)
Area: IT Operations & Infrastructure
Reports to: Manager, Architecture & Infrastructure, Information Technology
Rotary unites people from all continents and cultures who take action to deliver real, long-term solutions to pressing issues facing our communities. Each year, Rotary members invest more than $200 million and 16 million volunteer hours to improve lives and create positive change in the world. In exchange for hard work and dedication in support of Rotary’s clubs and humanitarian initiatives, our employees receive competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. To learn more, visit http://www.rotary.org.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
This position will be primarily responsible for the managing the access to various organizational resources like file shares, applications, email, cloud using Active Directory and SAML IDP’s like Okta.
You Will Have
MCSA, MCITP or MCSE, ITL (Certified will be advantage)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing and documentation, are critical.
English language fluency
Four or more years of progressive related work experience within Cloud, Compute and Infrastructure disciplines.
Microsoft Active Directory Computer and Users: support, configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring
Active Directory: administrating users, groups and organizational units
Active Directory Sites and Services: support, configuration and troubleshooting
Exchange or Office 365 email account: creation, troubleshooting especially in a scenario where the authentication is tied to a cloud-based authentication service like Okta or Azure AD.
Group Policy: support, configuration and troubleshooting
Basic understanding of concepts of LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, IP Addressing
Basic understanding of NTFS and file share best practices and application
You Are Good At
Written and oral communication
Showing attention to detail
Giving and receiving constructive feedback
And above all – an excellent team player.
You Will Be Responsible For
Active Directory support and maintenance.
• Support complete Active Directory Infrastructure including but not limited to Computers and Users, Sites and Services and Group Policy
• User account management in AD, Office 365 and Okta (cloud identity management)
• Certificate authority operations.
• Harden and secure various Active Directory Services.
Office 365 services
• Office 365 support and configuration including but not limited to Exchange, Skype, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams.
Disaster Recovery support.
• Assist in setting up the appropriate services in the DR site.
• Ensure data replication and/or backups at the disaster recovery site is current.
• Participate in testing of the DR infrastructure to ensure the systems can take over in the event of a disaster.
Collaboration with the remote Application Support Team
• Work with cross project teams to resolve technical performance issues/bottlenecks (e.g., network, endpoint, database, application)
Ensure that issues are transitioned to the remote support team with proper handover so that work is not interrupted.
Document standard operational procedures.
Identity management technologies support.
• Rotary has subscription to a cloud-based identity provider - Okta, you will be responsible for the overall support by maintaining the security information for various users and resources.
Other duties as assigned
Other duties may include, but are not limited to, clarifying business requirements, working on special projects, and testing system updates.
May be required to work off-hours and weekends if need be.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|