Job Title: System Analyst – IT Risk and Compliance
Area: Information Technology - IT Business Operations
Reports to: Manager – IT Business Operations
Rotary unites people from all continents and cultures who take action to deliver real, long-term solutions to pressing issues facing our communities. Each year, Rotary members invest more than $200 million and 16 million volunteer hours to improve lives and create positive change in the world. In exchange for hard work and dedication in support of Rotary’s clubs and humanitarian initiatives, our employees receive competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. To learn more, visit http://www.rotary.org
Rotary’s Commitment to Diversity
As a global network that strives to build a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change, Rotary values diversity and celebrates the contributions of people of all backgrounds, regardless of their age, ethnicity, race, color, abilities, religion, socioeconomic status, culture, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Rotary International seeks a System Analyst – IT Risk and Compliance who will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day execution of, and act as the single point of contact for, IT compliance activities including monitoring and improvement efforts.
The analyst will join a cross-functional team of diverse staff at Rotary world headquarters, working with IT staff, internal risk management, and external auditors to ensure compliance to industry standards.
You Will Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (8 years work experience)
- Four or more years of progressive related work experience
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), or other relevant certification, nice to have not required.
- A basic understanding in at least one or more of the following: Information Security, IT Risk Management, IT Governance and Compliance, and IT Audit
- Experience documenting/creating knowledge artifacts such as policies, standards, processes, and procedures
- Clear understanding of IT and application controls as well as related PCI requirements
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple concurrent and diversified tasks effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong team player, self-motivated and detailed-oriented individual
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
You Are Good At
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Service Orientation
- Professional Development
You Will be Responsible For
- Drive the creation and maintenance of the IT Risk and Compliance framework that protects Rotary assets with minimal intrusion to delivery and operational practices.
- Remain current and provide subject matter expertise for applicable industry standards, including PCI.
- Act as the single point of contact for PCI audit activities and interfacing with third party auditors.
- Manage all risk and compliance remediation and improvement initiatives.
- Ensure appropriate controls are identified, documented, and have assigned owners.
- Ensure controls are proactively tested and evidence is captured for audit purposes.
- Create reusable templates for all compliance related documentation.
- Document all relevant policies, standards, processes, procedures, and diagrams under the instruction of the policy owner or subject matter expert.
- Manage knowledge management platform and system.
- Centralize knowledge artifacts and ensure availability to all appropriate personnel.
- Lead organizational awareness of compliance, risk, security, and privacy concepts and best practices.
- Interface with internal audit to maintain alignment with internal practices.
- Collaboration - Build partnerships and work with others to meet shared objectives.
- Engagement - Foster relationships by hearing, recognizing, and valuing others.
- Accountability - Have a clear sense of ownership and take personal responsibility for actions.
- Productivity - Achieve results that move Rotary toward achieving its goals.
- Adaptability – Respond to changes willingly and recognize when to adjust based on the situation.
Why work for Rotary?
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits package
- Progressive 401k matching contributions
- Above market and generous paid time off package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- On-site cafeteria and coffee bar with special pricing for Rotary employees
- Flextime-several different work schedules to choose from
- Close to CTA, Metra, a variety of stores, and many food options
You Will be Responsible For