|Position: Associate - Data Services (Pune Office)|
|Job Id: 474|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: Associate - Data Services (Pune Office)
Area: (GS-OA) Data Services Pune
Reports to: Manager, Data Services, Operations & Administration
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Rotary is 1.2 million inspired business and professional leaders, in 35,000 Rotary clubs and more than 200 geographical areas united daily across cultures and occupations addressing illiteracy, disease, hunger, poverty, and lack of clean water. The fervent idea exchange celebrates diverse perspectives and facilitates positive change. Passion and engagement abound at Rotary International. In exchange for hard work and dedication, our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. We offer all this and more. Come join us. Visit www.rotary.org to learn more.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity:
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
An Associate of Data Services Pune plays an important role to support the Rotary International’s Secretariat values, Vision and Mission by participating effectively by processing data as requested by Rotarians in accurate manner and also adhere to the data security policies of the organization.
This position is responsible for processing data including but not limited to: Rotary Clubs, Satellite Clubs, Club Sponsored Organizations, Membership, Club Invoices, Circulations of The Rotarian, Convention Registrations, RI/TRF officers and committee members, Official Directory Club Officers section, District Appointments, Stewardship letters, TRF Contributions and Recognition Transfers, Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs), Exchange rates, Alumni, Rotary Peace Fellowship Applications, Rotary Web online registration help, International Assembly Evaluations and also other data processing needs for RI/TRF including all International Offices.
Education & Experience:
Required: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline and 1 to 5 years of working experience
• Experience of handling data processing work
• Knowledge of another foreign language like Japanese / Korean / Spanish / Portuguese
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good verbal and written English communication skill
• Minimum typing skills 35 - 40 words per minute
• Proficient in using MS office tools, Excel and email
• Strong analytical and comprehension skill
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision and under strict deadline pressure
• A good knowledge about name and address format of different countries will be an added advantage
• Participating actively in shared service model work
• Participating actively in team activities, training, meetings and other process improve activities
• Handling data processing for all Rotary Clubs and membership updates related to Club Invoice, Club Officers, Club supported organizations, Duplicate Records and Alumni records
• Handling the data processing of The Rotary Foundation contributions, Recognition management, Rotary International’s Peace programs, Assembly and conventions
• Sorting and coordinating data processing documents forwarded to Pune office from Evanston Data Service
• Handling paper documents digitization task like scanning.
• Handling membership inquires and updates received in the postal mail and e-mails as required.
• Handling the data entry of electronic funds transfer (EFTs), currency exchange rates, payment process and also vendor data maintenance.
• Reviewing and handling Rotary Web site registration tickets and solve other Rotary Web Portal online access (MAP) related issues.
• Handling any special projects as assigned by Data Services management team.
• Adhering strictly to the organization policies and regulations
Data Services Team in WHQ.
Contact Rotary Club Officers and Rotarians using templates
Laptop, Monitors, Telephone, Printers and MFD
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|