|Position: Sr. Software Development Engineer (Pune Office)|
|Job Id: 480|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: Sr. Software Development Engineer (Pune Office)
Area: IT Delivery
Reports to: Manager II - Application Development, IT Delivery
Rotary is 1.2 million inspired business and professional leaders, in 35,000 Rotary clubs and more than 200 geographical areas united daily across cultures and occupations addressing illiteracy, disease, hunger, poverty, and lack of clean water. The fervent idea exchange celebrates diverse perspectives and facilitates positive change. Passion and engagement abound at Rotary International. In exchange for hard work and dedication, our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. We offer all this and more. Come join us. Visit www.rotary.org to learn more.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
This position is responsible for developing web application, primarily using front end technologies. This person should have good analytical skills, be a quick learner, work independently and be able to work on CRM frameworks. Also should work as team mentor, guide team whenever required.
Education & Experience
BE/MCA, Minimum 5-year experience working as Web Developer with more focus on front-end technologies.
• Should have good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Should work as team mentor.
• Good understanding of OOPS, RDBMS.
• Exposure to Microsoft .Net framework.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Should have good understanding of code versioning tools i.e. Github / TFS
• Knowledge on Agile Framework (SCRUM/ DSDM) will be the added advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
• Proven experience of designing and developing web pages
• Basic knowledge of Bootstrap or similar framework
• Take ownership and responsibility of high quality systems
• Excellent analytical and logical thinking
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Should be able to work independently and be self-directed
• Unit testing, Code coverage are nice to have
• Development execution in defined agile environment
• Consuming RESTful Endpoints
• Interact with onshore team
• Should be able to provide the optimized solutions on business requirement
• Work independently and self-directed
• Code review as per standards
• Development and testing team in Pune, business user’s product owner, project manager, architects, business analysts
• All software and hardware as per Rotary policies
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|