|Position: Associate II - Rotary Support Center (Pune Office)|
|Job Id: 724|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: Consultant - Rotary Support Center (Pune Office)
Area: Rotary Support Center
Reports to: Manager - Support Center
Rotary unites people from all continents and cultures who take action to deliver real, long-term solutions to pressing issues facing our communities. Each year, Rotary members invest more than $200 million and 16 million volunteer hours to improve lives and create positive change in the world. In exchange for hard work and dedication in support of Rotary’s clubs and humanitarian initiatives, our employees receive competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. To learn more, visit http://www.rotary.org.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
Drawing from relevant prior contact / call / service center experience, this role will require an individual to probe Level 1 information, accurately identify; skillfully resolve or appropriately delegate support calls / emails / client queries received Via multiple touch points. Excellence in both verbal and written English communication skills is a must. Ability to share information, prioritize, work within well established procedures and objectives, perform and apply new procedures, work individually or as a team member.
10:00 - 18:30 IST
12:00 - 20:30 IST
Desired Education & Profile
· Graduate – in any stream
· Typing skills of 40 words per minute with 95% accuracy
· Distinct writing and oral in English, is essential
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
· High attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
· Ability to consistently exercise sound judgment
· Customer service/support experience
· Multicultural awareness / experience is an added advantage
· Ability to interact effectively with high-level donors and volunteers.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Exposure to any CRM / ticketing application
1. Contact / call / service center experience
2. Excellence in communication skills. (Both written & verbal)
3. Ability to work across shifts.
4. Ability to accurately identify, categorize, document, and follow procedures.
5. Knowledge of MS-Office Suite and Internet usage preferred
1. Managing requests / queries from our 1.2 million constituent client base.
2. Attending to Front Desk Switchboard calls in absence of our front desk staff in US
3. Accurately identify, resolve or delegate issues reported by staff via email/phone/chat.
4. Providing timely and accurate; knowledge transfer, processing, delegation or resolution - on a consistent basis
5. Working on all open, team assigned requests at least once a day.
6. Following established procedures and protocols.
7. Coordinate with offshore team on various support issues.
8. Respond to all contacts with strict adherence to established procedures and service level agreements.
9. Reference internal Wiki, peers and or management as needed.
10. Assist in the maintenance of Wiki and other training materials as directed.
11. Address the written queues; first in first out.
12. Address procedural updates and new information in a proactive manner and incorporate within one business day.
13. Attend, contribute and participate in weekly team meetings.
14. Prepare for and attend monthly performance reviews with Contact Center management.
15. Attend training / coaching / refresher sessions as instructed.
16. Other duties as assigned
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|