|Position: System Administrator - Web Server and IIS (Pune Office)|
|Job Id: 440|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: System Administrator - Web Server and IIS (Pune Office)
Area: IT Operations & Infrastructure
Reports to: Manager II - Business Systems, IT Operations and Infrastructure
Rotary is 1.2 million inspired business and professional leaders, in 35,000 Rotary clubs and more than 200 geographical areas united daily across cultures and occupations addressing illiteracy, disease, hunger, poverty, and lack of clean water. The fervent idea exchange celebrates diverse perspectives and facilitates positive change. Passion and engagement abound at Rotary International. In exchange for hard work and dedication, our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. We offer all this and more. Come join us. Visit www.rotary.org to learn more.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
24X5 (Rotational shifts) and on call
Minimum 3 - 5 Year’s Extensive as Developer\ Web Server and IIS Administrator \DevOps Administrator.
Desired Education & Profile
Graduation or Higher (Additional Certifications will be advantage)
Additional Certifications/Course/Knowledge will be advantage:
• MCSA: Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016)
• MCSA: SQL Server
• MICROSOFT AZURE ADMIN: SAAS and PASS
• C Programming, Building Modern WebApp using HTML5 & jQuery, .Net framework using C#, IIS or Tomcat and Apache
• Knowledge of scripting in Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell, and other related languages
• Oracle Database course/ certification
• Self-Learner on required technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client relation skills, including technical writing and documentation, are critical.
• Must be available to work on rotation on a 24/5 and on call basis.
• Ability to establish and meet multiple project timelines and deliverables.
• Ensure all tickets are resolved timely based on appropriate SLA’s
• Responsibilities having included day-to-day operational requirements, planned changes and their impact, and measurement of performance against service level agreements.
• Building websites based on the IIS Web server.
• Knowledge of Web server load balancing.
• Primarily responsible for Deployments and troubleshooting.
• Build automation tools.
• Monitoring and check emails alert ensuring immediate action to resolve.
• Manage all aspects of implementations, including regression testing, integration testing, etc.
• Implementing and managing implementation of developmentally tools and practices and Configuration Management, Agile, and Lean practices.
• Evaluate new upgrades prior to incorporation into the development environment and software baseline.
• Update software development environment with planned upgrades.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory,
• Solid understanding of the HTTP protocol including response and error codes.
• Hands-on experience working in a continuous integration environment.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|