|Position: .Net Developer - Core (Pune Office)|
|Job Id: 458|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: .Net Developer - Core (Pune Office)
Area: IT Delivery
Reports to: Manager II Application Development, IT Delivery
Rotary is 1.2 million inspired business and professional leaders, in 35,000 Rotary clubs and more than 200 geographical areas united daily across cultures and occupations addressing illiteracy, disease, hunger, poverty, and lack of clean water. The fervent idea exchange celebrates diverse perspectives and facilitates positive change. Passion and engagement abound at Rotary International. In exchange for hard work and dedication, our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. We offer all this and more. Come join us. Visit www.rotary.org to learn more.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
3 – 5yrs
Desired Education & Profile
1. BE / MCA / M. Sc. (Computer Science)
2. At least 3 years of practical .NET design and front-end development experience
3. Practical experience working with a major RDBMS such as SQL server is required
4. Understanding of .NET security architecture and IIS
5. Understanding of SOLID development principals and design patters.
6. Experience with developing web services (SOAP and RESTful) would be helpful.
7. Good verbal and written communication skills
1. Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
3. Proficient in C#
4. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
5. Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
6. Should have good understanding of code versioning tools i.e. Bitbucket.
7. Knowledge of Entity Framework will be added advantage
8. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
9. Knowledge on Agile Framework(SCRUM/DSDM) will be the added advantage.
10. Deriving design from Use Cases and UI Mockups
11. Take ownership and responsibility of on-time delivery of high quality systems
12. Provide good system documentation, such as data models, software architecture and Use Case realizations
13. Should be able to help in analyzing performance issues of current systems or products.
14. Should be able to work independently and be self-directed.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|