|Position: Jr. Development Engineer II (Pune Office) (Grants)|
|Job Id: 434|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: JR. DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER II (Pune Office)
Area: IT Delivery
Reports to: Manager II Application Development, IT Delivery
Rotary unites people from all continents and cultures who take action to deliver real, long-term solutions to pressing issues facing our communities. Each year, Rotary members invest more than $200 million and 16 million volunteer hours to improve lives and create positive change in the world. In exchange for hard work and dedication in support of Rotary’s clubs and humanitarian initiatives, our employees receive competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. To learn more, visit http://www.rotary.org.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
This position is responsible for developing web application, primarily using front end technologies. This person should have good analytical skills, be a quick learner, work independently and be able to work on CRM frameworks.
Education & Experience
BE/MCA, Minimum 2-year experience working as Web Developer with more focus on front-end technologies.
• Good understanding of OOPS, RDBMS
• Exposure to Microsoft .Net framework
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Should have good understanding of code versioning tools i.e. Github / TFS
• Knowledge on Agile Framework (SCRUM/ DSDM) will be the added advantage
Knowledge and Skills
• Proven experience of designing and developing web pages
• Basic knowledge of Bootstrap or similar framework
• Take ownership and responsibility of on-time delivery of high quality systems
• Excellent analytical and logical thinking
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Should be able to work independently and be self-directed
• Unit testing, Code coverage are nice to have
• Development execution in defined agile environment
• Consuming RESTful Endpoints
• Interact with onshore team
• Work independently and self-directed
• Development and testing team in Pune, business users product owner, project manager, architects, business analysts
• All software and hardware as per Rotary policies
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|