Job Title: Test Engineer - I (Pune Office)
Area: IT Delivery
Reports to: Testing Manager
Rotary unites people from all continents and cultures who take action to deliver real, long-term solutions to pressing issues facing our communities. Each year, Rotary members invest more than $200 million and 16 million volunteer hours to improve lives and create positive change in the world. In exchange for hard work and dedication in support of Rotary’s clubs and humanitarian initiatives, our employees receive competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. To learn more, visit http://www.rotary.org.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
2 - 5 years of QA
Desired Education & Profile
- Graduate from any stream preferred - BE/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- Very good verbal, written and technical communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Team Player with positive attitude
- Ability to interact across various teams (Onsite/ Offshore)
- Creative and proactive to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and testing environments
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC/ STLC /Agile
- Must have worked on web application testing including cross browser testing
- Should be aware of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in Functional/ Regression/ System and System Integration testing
- Good at designing Test Cases/ Test Scenario
- Knowledge of Defect tracking and Test management tool for E.g. JIRA
- Exposure to API testing using tools such as Postman / JMeter
- Good understanding of automated testing concepts
- Hands on experience using any industry standard automation tool
- Identify manual test cases that are feasible for automation, plan and automate regression test cases for reduction in test cycles
- Provide inputs for the high-level estimates/ Risks in the early stage of the project.
- Should be able to work independently and is self-directed and works effectively under pressure.
- Coordination and Collaboration, with good written and technical communication skills.
- Self-motivated person, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Should demonstrate strong analytical skill and be able to diagnose complex problems.
- Exploration of new tools/ Technical topics
- Interact with different product, project and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project/ product and testing objectives
- The individual should work closely with different stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution
- Should be able to write reports, documentation and be able to give formal presentations to large groups.
- Strong in troubleshooting, root cause identification and resolution
Good to Have/ Additional Advantages
- Certified Testing engineers e.g. ISTQB
- Security Testing, Performance Testing or any other Non-functional testing