|Position: Web Developer II – Drupal (Pune Office)|
|Job Id: 433|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: Web Developer II – Drupal (Pune Office)
Area: IT Delivery
Reports to: Manager II Application Development, IT Delivery
Rotary is 1.2 million inspired business and professional leaders, in 35,000 Rotary clubs and more than 200 geographical areas united daily across cultures and occupations addressing illiteracy, disease, hunger, poverty, and lack of clean water. The fervent idea exchange celebrates diverse perspectives and facilitates positive change. Passion and engagement abound at Rotary International. In exchange for hard work and dedication, our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. We offer all this and more. Come join us. Visit www.rotary.org to learn more.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
2 – 5 years (Drupal 7 and above)
Desired Education and Profile
1. Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience)/ MCA/ BE in Computers/ BSC IT
2. Solid hands on experience in design and development of web based applications using Drupal.
3. Hands on experience in design and development of web based applications using Drupal
4. Experience in full software development lifecycle of web-based applications using Drupal
6. Understanding and knowledge of web development and content solutions
7. Experience with CDN (content delivery networks), Cloud Computing, Storage and Caching strategies such as Redis.
· Familiarity with Apache Solr
· Experience with web services (consuming and/or developing)
8. Ability to contribute in multiple projects simultaneously and flexible to adjust the priorities
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
10. Excellent interpersonal skills
11. Familiarity with Agile methodology and continuous integration
12. Document processes, procedures and best practices
Nice To Have: ReactJS knowledge and experience.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|