|Position: System Administrator (Trainee) - (Pune Office)|
|Job Id: 486|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: System Administrator (Trainee) - (Pune Office)
Area: IT Operations & Infrastructure
Reports to: Manager, Business Systems, IT Operations & Infrastructure
Rotary is 1.2 million inspired business and professional leaders, in 35,000 Rotary clubs and more than 200 geographical areas united daily across cultures and occupations addressing illiteracy, disease, hunger, poverty, and lack of clean water. The fervent idea exchange celebrates diverse perspectives and facilitates positive change. Passion and engagement abound at Rotary International. In exchange for hard work and dedication, our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and job enrichment. We offer all this and more. Come join us. Visit www.rotary.org to learn more.
Rotary’s commitment to diversity
One of Rotary’s values is diversity, which we define as embracing diversity in thought, culture, and perspective. As such, we welcome and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.
A positive outcome for this position is the successful delivery on IT strategic initiatives and day-to-day leadership of IT business operations in Rotary’s Pune office. This position also serves to support the implementation of Technology Business Management practices for Rotary’s IT in both Evanston and Pune offices.
This position exists to ensure that the CIO’s direction is achieved, and that the technology department delivers maximum value to Rotary International staff and the global Rotary community.
The candidate in this position must work independently, setting goals and deadlines to achieve the necessary goals of the position. They must also work in close collaboration with IT staff, particularly with fellow members of the IT Business Operations team (System Analyst – IT Risk & Compliance, System Analyst – Performance Monitoring) and other members of IT management. System Administrator (Trainee)
Education & Experience:
• Only BCS, BCA, MCS, MCA or BE (computer Science)
• Fresher or 1 Year’s Extensive as a System Administrator
Additional Certifications/Course/Knowledge will be advantage:
• MCSA: Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016)
• MCSA: SQL Server
• MICROSOFT AZURE ADMIN: SAAS and PASS
• LANGUAGES: C Programming, Building Modern WebApp using HTML5 & jQuery, .Net framework using C#, IIS or Tomcat and Apache
• Knowledge of scripting in Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell, and other related languages
• Oracle Database certification
• MIDDLEWARE TECHNOLOGIES: Apache Tomcat XX, Microsoft IIS XX
• Self-Learner on required technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client relation skills, including technical writing and documentation, are critical.
• Must be available to work on rotation on a 24/5 and on call basis.
• Ability to establish and meet multiple project timelines and deliverables.
• Ensure all tickets are resolved timely based on appropriate SLA’s
• Responsibilities having included day-to-day operational requirements, planned changes and their impact, and measurement of performance against service level agreements.
• Installation of Web components like IIS XX, Apache Tomcat Servers.
• Creating of Certificate signing request and submit the SSL certificates
• Managing Web Servers and Troubleshooting the .NET applications thru Advanced IIS tracing techniques.
• Performance Monitoring and Tuning, Controlling Memory Leaks.
• Strictly adhered to Change Management Policies for Implementing a Production Change.
• Installing Vendor applications and maintaining the applications on the Unix/Windows Servers.
• Primarily responsible for Deployments and troubleshooting.
• Build automation tools.
• Monitoring and check emails alert ensuring immediate action to resolve.
• Manage all aspects of implementations, including regression testing, integration testing, etc. SDLC Lifecycle.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|