Imagine being a part of an outstanding, industry leading team that inspires, challenges and empowers you to be and give your best every day. Not only because you are exceptional at what you do, but also because you are surrounded by brilliant people who are the best at what they do. Imagine being a part of a deeply collaborative culture built on mutual respect, innovation and teamwork. A company where you have the freedom, encouragement and support to truly thrive and excel. This is what EPI-USE is about and this is why we are the best at what we do. If this is something that you can imagine, then we would love to hear from you
About this Opportunity:
Your primary charter will be to design, develop and drive the full lifecycle implementation of SAP Talent Management Solutions to enterprise-level customers throughout the Western region. This is a remote position that reports directly to the VP of Talent Management Solutions.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Provide hands-on, skilled leadership and subject matter expertise to coordinate, drive and optimize the efforts of functional and technical teams through all project implementation phases, from requirements gathering/definition through planning, design, testing and deployment.
- Maintain high-touch, high quality communication with all project team members and key stakeholders.
- Guide, counsel, and mentor junior consultants.
- Inspire a collaborative work environment platformed by knowledge sharing, open communication and ongoing feedback.
- Contribute to and support the continuous development of internal IP and foundational templates.
- Maintain an awareness of opportunities to expand solutions and services within existing engagements and proactively communicate these to the Business Development team.
- Support pre- and post-sales efforts.
What We’re Looking For:
- A seasoned consultant with 6-9 years of experience in leading full lifecycle implementations of SAP and/or SuccessFactors Learning solutions, backed by a broader understanding of the full suite of their offerings.
- A track record of success in managing multiple complex, deadline-driven engagements for enterprise-level customers.
- An out-of-the box thinker and problem-solver with a solid understanding of product specific SAP/SuccessFactors system architecture and business applications, and the ability to differentiate and communicate product strengths, limitations and customization requirements.
- Expertise in system design, blueprint documentation, system configuration, and production support, as well as upgrades and enhancements.
- Solid business and technical acumen with the ability to quickly identify and define continuous improvement opportunities, create action plans, and inspire adoption, both internally and externally.
- Experience with relational databases and basic programming.
- Strong initiative, work ethic and a passion for the industry and what you bring.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent talent and experience.
WIIFY (What’s in it for You):
- The opportunity to work with a winning team and take your career to the next level.
- A competitive compensation package.
- A highly collaborative yet autonomous, home-based work environment.
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Critical Illness Plans
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) programs
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program, and more...