|Position: Office Manager - Williamsport, PA|
|Job Id: 1436|
|# of Openings: 0|
The Office Manager serves as a point of contact of customer service for SAFEbuilt clients. The Office Manager also serves as point of contact to the Regional Operations Manager, inspectors and CBO for billing questions and training of new software. This position is responsible for reporting and invoice billing as required from the corporate office. This position is responsible for all front counter personnel and processes to ensure that efficiencies and top customer service levels are achieved.
· Office Manager is responsible for leading and maintaining the overall positive Customer Service provided by front counter staff.
· Responsible for enforcing policies and procedures as well as streamlining processes with multiple clients and contracts.
· Oversight and updating of SOPs, templates, workflows and reports.
· Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished, creating consistency.
· Provide customer service regarding invoice and billing inquiries.
· Follow up with clients regarding overdue balances
· Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes.
· Provide reporting on inspection activity, timesheets, travel, and reimbursements
· Communicate with Finance Dept. at corporate level to ensure that all billing is uploaded in timely manner and is accurate based on project contracts.
· Plan Review coordination and project management
· Responsible for smooth running of office including general office administration, ordering office supplies, oversight of office vendors.
· Oversight of office machines, supplies and maintenance needs.
· BS&A data input and reconciliation; reporting.
· Create agendas for meetings and record meeting minutes.
· Perform additional administration functions as necessary or directed.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Possess the ability to positively interact with the other staff members, the general public, contractors, governmental entities, and other clientele.
· Good time management, organization, telephone, attention to detail, and people skills.
· Must be able to perform multi-task operations with frequent interruptions.
· Perform a variety of duties requiring use of independent judgment and technical knowledge.
· Experience supervising administrative staff and the running of an office operation.
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills and permitting software experience are a must.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· ICC Permit Technician and other certifications are a bonus
· Associates degree in Business management or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years’ experience in office management level administrative duties including billing and reporting.
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary and benefits package.
More About SAFEbuilt: One of the fastest growing providers of privatized community development solutions in the country, SAFEbuilt has seen a significant increase in municipal contracts and employee growth over the past few years. 2018 is already shaping up to see similar growth and opportunity. SAFEbuilt partners with over 700 communities of all shapes and sizes throughout the country for the efficient delivery of privatized community development solutions including: building department services, community and transportation planning & zoning and community improvement services. Learn more at: http://safebuilt.com/
With Growth Comes Opportunity! Our culture is positive and energetic as we empower people to do what they do best. SAFEbuilt employs over 1000 highly qualified and motivated individuals who share the common Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Improvement. We offer a strong salary and benefits package to reward ability, certification levels, and work experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, paid training, new certification bonuses, a matching 401K Plan, and more.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|