|Position: Senior Proposal Manager|
|Job Id: 1314|
|# of Openings: 1|
Senior Proposal Manager
Responsible for leading, planning, scheduling and overseeing the development and strategy of competitive and sole source solicitation responses nationally for high win-rates. The position will lead the proposal process and team, write winning proposals, quality assurance of written proposals and submissions, strategy development with business development and ensure it is incorporation into each submitted response. Ideal candidate is an exceptional writer and communicator, sales savvy, collaborative, innovative, detail oriented and proactive in driving continuous improvement. This is an office based role in our corporate office in Loveland, CO.
· Manage the successful development of compliant, competitive, persuasive, and compelling proposals through effective collaboration across teams that include subject matter experts and consultants.
· Develop, write, and edit compelling, differentiated and winning proposal responses.
· Provide insight, leadership, and work guidance to authors and proposal writers on all proposal content.
· Attracts, develops and retains top proposal writer talent and effectively leads this national team to successful results.
· Develops, executes and continuously improves the standard proposal process across all business units.
· Provide comprehensive quality assurance checks on content and appearance of the final documents.
· Initiates sales win strategy and planning for each proposal and ensures strategy and branding are consistent.
· Vetting of project opportunities and qualification with leadership and business development.
· Assigns/schedules proposal lead to work approved proposals.
· Ensures timelines and schedules are being adhered to across the proposal team.
· Prepares RFQ/RFP reporting and KPI metrics.
· Tracking and collaboration with staff to ensure up to date boilerplate documents including resumes, technical, business, and professional certifications.
· Develop and execute a continuous improvement plan for technical responses and value propositions.
· Supports Marketing Director and Chief Revenue Officer with business development initiatives as needed.
· Collaborate with in-house design team to create repository of infographics and iconography.
· Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university with an emphasis in business, communications, or related field;
· Five (5) years of professional work experience in a managerial role – experience managing remote teams preferable;
· Eight (8+) years of experience in proposal development; local/municipal government procurement preferred
· Proven track record of managing and winning proposals within the local government and DOT market ranging from $50K to $50M;ght (8+) years of experience in proposal development; local/municipal government procurement preferred
· Proven track record of continuously improving the proposal process and proposals for higher win-rates;
· Knowledge of building/construction and local/municipal community development preferred
· An understanding of the Shipley Method would also be beneficial to this role.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & REPONSIBILITIES:
SAFEbuilt Company Overview:
For over 25 years, SAFEbuilt has been dedicated to improving people’s lives by helping create vibrant, thriving communities on the rise. One of the fastest growing providers of privatized community development solutions in the country, SAFEbuilt has seen a 40% increase in municipal contracts and employee growth over the past two years running. SAFEbuilt partners with over 700 communities of all shapes and sizes throughout the country for the efficient delivery of privatized community development solutions including: building department services, community and transportation planning & zoning and community improvement services. Learn more at: http://safebuilt.com/
With Growth Comes Opportunity! We empower our employees to be their best and to make a difference where they live and work. Our culture is positive and energetic as we empower people to do what they do best. SAFEbuilt employs highly qualified and motivated individuals who share the common Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Improvement.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|