|Position: Civil Technician I and II|
|Job Id: 907|
|# of Openings: 1|
Civil Technician I and II
The Civil Technician I and II is responsible for the supporting the efforts of unloading job site material’s.
On a day-to-day basis, the Civil Technician I and II will be responsible for:
• Loading and unloading tools, equipment and materials at project sites
• Assisting the civil crew with project execution
• Ensuring the safety of the site
To be qualified for this position, the Civil Technician must have the following experience:
• Must have a valid driver’s license and driving for a year.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the general labor.
• Be willing to travel 75% of the time within designated work area
• Be comfortable climbing in and out of open ground voids.
• Basic knowledge of hand and power tools ( band-saw, drills, tape measure, level, wrenches,
hammer, shovel, learn to use concrete vibrator and tamper etc.).
• OSHA , CPR and any other certifications are a plus.
• Civil experience is a plus.
• Basic computer/email skills are a plus.
• Courtesy towards all customers and employees.
Pre-employment testing will include:
• Drug screen
• Background Check
• MVR check
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|