Electrical Motor Technician
Sky Climber Access Solutions is looking for an Electrical Motor Technician - Mechanic in our Dania Beach, FL location. This role is responsible for skilled mechanical work in the repair and maintenance of motorized construction rental equipment as well as, installation of equipment at customer sites.
*MUST NOT BE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!
*RECENT TRADE SCHOOL GRADUATES FEEL FREE TO APPLY!!
- Overhaul and repair hoist motors
- Disassembles hoist motors and replace defective parts and reassembles
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical & pneumatic customer owned equipment
- Perform service calls as needed and may be required to complete repairs at job sites
- Must be able to maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery
- Responsible for parts (inventory accuracy)
- Follow checklists to ensure all important parts are examined
- Enter work orders into computer system
- Provides excellent customer service to customers, business partners and employees
- Troubleshoots, tears down, repairs, reassembles, tests and performs maintenance on standard equipment and accessories.
- Performs inspections in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Required to have a minimum of 5 years mechanical experience
- Must be able to read, understand electric schematics and theory on how the systems work
- Must be good at using test equipment, meters & gauges
- Ability to work at high elevation
- Must be able to work in the elements when out in the field (hot/cold/wind)
- Must be able to lift (75+ lbs.)
- Prior rigging experience is a must
- Must be able to read English
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must make safety a priority
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Team player that can be used anywhere in the shop when all hands are on deck to get orders out.
Pre-employment testing will include:
- Drug Test
- Background Check
- MVR Check
Hours: Monday through Friday 7am – 5pm (Hours will vary by workload)
Position is Hourly Non-Exempt