|Position: Business Development Assistant Administrator|
|Job Id: 185|
|# of Openings: 1|
Business Development Assistant Administrator:
The Assistant Administrator reports to the Assistant Manager and is responsible for coordinating and fulfilling the daily and weekly activities that occur within an assigned area.
NEX Operations Departments operate in a warehouse or a manufacturing environment and Associates are subject to moderate amounts of dust, dirt, and odors, primarily produced by packaging materials and the operation of propane-powered forklifts as well as noise primarily produced by production equipment. Temperatures during the year will vary. Frequently operate a computer, read, write and interact with others in person, over the phone and via other devices. They move about within the facility and may travel to other locations.
Business Development Assistant Administrator Functions:
Business Development Assistant Administrator Qualifications:
· MOST certified within 3 months of accepting position.
· Possess knowledge of logistics, warehousing and transportation functions.
· Possess knowledge of production and administrative software applications.
· Ability to take on responsibilities and challenges.
· Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally.
· Ability to manage one’s own time.
· Ability to analyze information to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|