Performs a variety of administrative functions for team reporting to manager and their direct reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs incoming call flow for Manager and assigned team.
- Composes memo and letters from notes or dictation.
- Researches information to assist with the creation of presentations.
- Prepares, reviews and monitor expense reports for the team.
- Appointment scheduling.
- Report generation.
- May be assigned job-specific duties from manager.
- May be responsible for billing, invoicing and other billing related functions or tasks.
- May assign work to team with the direction of manager.
- May assist with compiling and developing the department’s annual budget.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used administrate concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills.
Typical office environment, limited travel
Typical office environment; handling mail, supplies for team, etc.
Non Exempt - hourly