Job Purpose: The ARCGIS Drafter transforms field notes, whether electronic or hand drawn, provided by the Engineers and Engineering Technicians into electronic documents capable of being uploaded into client specific systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities associated with this position include, but are not limited to, performing technical drafting and engineering design support for specific projects.
- Work with Engineers to ensure accurate information is presented on plan sets and when needed, assist them in the field.
- Follow very specific and detailed procedures already implemented and, at times, be required to adjust and adapt to changing standards and procedures without notice.
- Understanding architectural and construction detailing.
- Understanding of ArcGIS Server and Portal management preferred
- Understanding of ArcGIS Desktop/Pro applications preferred
- Understanding of ArcGIS suite of Mobile Applications
- Degree in GIS or Equivalent Work Experience preferred.
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong analytic / problem solving skills.
- Work independently under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented and thorough in reviewing data for accuracy
Working in an office during typical business hours unless a special project dictates otherwise. Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer.
Job Type: Full-time