Responsible for the placement of communications infrastructure and telecommunication pathway material. Unloads and loads materials, reads plans and specifications, tends machines, and assist equipment operators, and other construction/installation site workers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Job site preparation to include taking appropriate steps to avoid hazardous conditions for work crew and the general public.
- Assist construction equipment operators and perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Review and verify materials needed to complete an install.
- Reviewing, interpreting and evaluating assigned services requests, work orders, and blueprints/diagrams
- Knowledge of standard practices when operating power tools.
- Survey and measure equipment understanding knowledge
- Understands the basic Scope of the Project and all aspects of pathway construction.
- Understand and practice all safety procedures in compliance with ASG and OSHA standards.
- One year construction experience a plus.
- Understand the safety is paramount in everything the construction team does.
- AutoCad/Visio experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills.
Working outdoors in the elements year round
Ability to lift 80 to 100 lbs
Job Type: Full-time