|Position: Manhole Inspector|
|Job Id: 110|
|# of Openings: 2|
The role of the Manhole Inspector is to perform inspections, evaluations and maintenance on the manholes utilized to connect communications facilities. The Inspector ensures that contractors servicing the manhole systems comply with ordinances and requirements. The Inspector also ensures that construction methods, equipment, standards, workmanship and quantity and quality of materials meets plans, specifications, laws and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• A high school diploma is preferred. Additional education is a plus.
· 2-5+ years of relevant or transferrable work experience.
· Manhole CCTV experience strongly preferred.
· Basic knowledge of methods, materials, tools and equipment used in construction and maintenance of manholes.
· Experienced in the use of hand and power tools, including air compressors, jack hammers, and cement mixers.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
· Ability to read various engineering drawings and specifications.
· Ability to travel.
· Hold a valid driver’s license.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
· Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills.
Level I: 0-2 years of experience in the field, or in a related area.
Level II: 2-5years of experience in the field, or in a related area.
Level III: 5 or more years of experience in the field, or in a related area.
Working outdoors and travel from location to location.
Removing and lifting manhole covers, and walking.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|