Responsible for preparing and then cleaning construction sites for the placement of communications infrastructure. Unloads and loads materials, reads plans and specifications, tends machines, mixes concrete, pours concrete, and assist equipment operators, and other construction site workers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Job site preparation to include establishing and installing traffic control devices to create a safety zone of work.
- Service machines, including pumps, compressors, generators, tractors, and trailers.
- Mix concrete. Pump concrete, grout, cement, sand, or plaster.
- Assist construction equipment operators.
- Read blueprints and designs.
- Dig trenches.
- Operate air, electric, and pneumatic drills.
- Operate pavement breakers; jackhammers; earth tampers; concrete, mortar, and plaster mixers.
- Survey and measure equipment understanding knowledge
- Understands the basic Scope of the Project
- Understand and practice all safety procedures in compliance with ASG and OSHA standards
- One year construction experience a plus.
- Understand the safety is paramount in everything the construction team does.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills.
Working outdoors in the elements year round
Ability to lift 80 to 100 lbs
Non Exempt - Hourly position with overtime possible
Job Type: Full-time