ERIE MANAGEMENT GROUP
Erie Management Group fosters individual creativity and support within a cohesive team environment and is seeking out highly motivated, innovative and productive minds to join our IT team. Every team member is an integral part of the company with value that is acknowledged, cultivated and promoted. Join the team to help fuel innovation in the Erie region and beyond.
Hours and Compensation: Full time, Monday - Friday, Competitive pay based on experience.
Benefits: Competitive Benefits Package - 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays, PTO.
Summary: The MIS Manager is responsible for ensuring that the company’s information systems strategy supports its overall business goals and objectives.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to senior management on information systems and its impact across the full range of business strategy, programs, products, services, and operational issues.
- Ensure infrastructure and applications are secure by continued system hardening, quarterly scans, yearly PCI audit and Vendor reviews for compliance. Monitor and update as necessary policies and procedures aimed at ensuring proper physical and data security.
- Work with the CFO/COO to prioritize IT work and projects that support the organization’s goals. Communicate current and upcoming IT prioritized work to executive team.
- Responsible for the PA DOH electronic tracking system which involves trouble shooting, help desk, training and ongoing maintenance.
- Direct the definition, architecture, development, implementation, maintenance and support of application systems.
- Work to continually ensure IT is adding value to the organization, by ensuring teams deliver projects timely and by ensuring what is delivered meets/satisfies the customer need.
- Research and make recommendations on hardware and software purchases. Negotiate with vendors on behalf of the company to ensure cost-effective purchasing decisions.
- Establish annual IT objectives and budgets to facilitate the implementation, management and operations of all information technology functions.
- Responsible for hiring, training, developing, and appraising of IT employees effectively.
- Responsible for development, review, and certification of all backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Main point of contact with software vendors. Responsible for contract negotiation and relationship with vendor, including ensuring agreements are met.
- Ongoing IT initiatives include planning the information technology future for the organization, as well as the implementation and maintenance of current systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or related technical field required
- Experience – 5+ years of software application experience in one or more of Applications Engineering or Configuration, Applications Delivery, Software Development, Software Requirements Analysis, Information Analysis, or Software/IT Support Experience developing solutions in enterprise class IT systems with applications such as CRM, ERP or other business applications within manufacturing.
**Note: Erie Management Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Erie Management Group, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.