Director - Non-Profit & Community Investment
Erie Management Group fosters individual creativity and support within a cohesive team environment and is seeking out highly motivated, innovative and productive minds to join our team. Every team member is an integral part of the company with value that is acknowledged, cultivated and promoted. Join the team to help fuel innovation in the Erie region and beyond.
Hours and Compensation: Full time, Monday - Friday, Competitive pay based on experience.
Benefits: Competitive Benefits Package - 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays, PTO.
Summary: Oversee the creation, coordination, and implementation of effective systems to manage programs, personnel, finances, and facilities to raise money through events and/or grants.
- Manage the development of the annual organization budgets and prepare reports to the Executive Team regarding the financial condition of the organization.
- Oversee financial reports, budget tracking, and day-to-day fiscal management of the organization. Anticipate future revenue needs and supervise the planning to meet those needs.
- Create and maintain a positive organizational culture.
- Communicate information to staff in a timely manner, maintain positive and effective relations with all staff, and respond to staff concerns and needs with timely and effective solutions. Establish and maintain high standards for performance.
- Present to the Executive Team proposed policies and directives.
- Develop systems to implement strategic and yearly plans to ensure integration among campaigns, public relations, organizing, operations, and development with a focus on measurable results.
- Earn the confidence of the Executive Team, as well as build strong relationships throughout the organization and the community as a trusted business advisor, consistently achieving measurable results.
- Streamline processes and expertly manage the budget according to the strategic plan.
- Implement a system of transparent reports and support the organization in understanding the numbers.
- Establish goals and objectives along with measurement of results for the organization and each project.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree Advanced degree/certificate in Business Administration, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Experience – Bachelor’s degree or 5-8 years of applicable experience.