Our people matter, and that makes all the difference
|Position: Server Johnny's Italian Steakhouse Farmington|
|Job Id: 317|
|# of Openings: 1|
To serve beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely and manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Also, to prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the lounge.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis.
2. Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality.
3. Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
4. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
5. Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
6. Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to work AM/PM, weekends and holidays.
1. 2 years Bartending experience.
2. Must be 21 years of age.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|