Hilton Garden Inn Lansing, is offering an exciting opportunity for a guest-focused, friendly, outgoing individual to greet and assist guests as our AM Front Desk Agent. The ideal candidate must multi-task effectively and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. The qualified, proactive candidate will be responsible for customer service, checking in/out guests, and responding to guests’ requests.
At Hilton Garden Inn Lansing, we emphasize training and constantly strive to foster a learning environment that provides clear career paths for all team members regardless of entry level into the Group 10 Management Company. We provide training to new team members and ensure that our current team member training is an on-going and continuous process.
- Must have excellent communication, phone, and hospitality skills.
- A flexible schedule is necessary for this position, including the ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- At least 1 year in front desk at a hotel or hospitality experience is a plus.
- Wellness: We offer health benefits after 90 days to full-time employees
- Taking Time For You: Paid vacation and sick time after 1 year as well as discounted room nights at Hilton hotels
- Holiday Pay: Yes
- Career Development: Throughout your career, we will ensure your success by providing training and career growth opportunities