Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen functions.
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and production and portion standards, per check from servers.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per hotel standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems, control food waste, loss and usage per health standards.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer and flat top grill.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to speak, read, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills.
- Ability to stand for hours at a time.
- Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Ability to lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move goods weighing a maximum of 50 lbs. on a continuous schedule
- High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years Experience in food Industry
Group10 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice