Our people matter, and that makes all the difference
|Position: Restaurant Dishwasher - HopUnion Gastropub|
|Job Id: 553|
|# of Openings: 1|
As a Restaurant Dishwasher, you will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
· Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine
· Sort and stack clean dishes and carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas
· Change dishwater in dish machine
· Remove trash and garbage to dumpster
· Set up or break down dishwashing area
· Clean and roll/unroll mats
· Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions
· Sweep/mop floors
· Assemble/disassemble dish machine
· Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster
· Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed
· Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry
· Perform other duties as requested by management
· Must have basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
· Availability to work varied shifts and days
· Must be able to speak, read and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
· Must be able to communicate well with co-workers and management.
· Ability to lift repeatedly in excess of 25 lbs using safe lifting techniques.
· Ability to stand for hours at a time.
· Requires grasping, standing, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
· Exceptional customer and client service skills
· Excellent multitasking abilities
· Problem-solving skills
· Ability to manage time
· High School diploma/GED or higher
The position operates in a restaurant and kitchen work environment inside of a hotel. This role routinely uses sinks and dishwashers and tools to clean kitchen appliances. Employees in this role are frequently exposed to hot water, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop or kneel. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Group10 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|