We are currently looking for a Restaurant General Manager for the new Johnny's Italian Steakhouse,
The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for all operations of the restaurant including maintaining revenue, profitability and quality goals as well as maintaining high production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
- Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs. Evaluate program results and identify and track changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory and negotiates prices and contracts while developing preferred supplier lists.
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Develop and manage a high performing team through successful planning, coaching and recruitment and hiring of employees.
- Coordinate all training activities for employees, including the identification and analysis of training needs and the design and implementation of programs to address these deficiencies.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensure proper communication to front line associates regarding all relevant information.
- Four years’ experience in a full-service restaurant as a General Manager or Manager
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Profit & Loss and Sales Building experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays